Many people have been asking about a mac compatible version of Park Manager. I introduce, ParkManagerWeb. Now upload and download parks from within your browser. No installation – just search and download!
You can access it whereever you are (even on mobile!)
Also allows you to share your creations with your friends via a hyper link like so:
Use it at http://matt9537.co.uk/parkmanagerweb
I’ve kinda taken a break from Park Manager due to other distractions (such as University).
I’m now back…I’ve uploaded some new Parks for you and some Scenarios. So if you fancy building to challenges, please give them a try!
Also…if you fancy creating your own Scenarios I would LOVE to give them a try!
V1.6 is currently underway!
Version 1.4 of Park Manager is now released:
A brief overview of the changes:
- Can upload/Download Parks, Rides and Scenarios as well as terrain
- View stats of the ParkManager – most downloaded park, most rated park etc – double click to view them!
- Can upload mulitple images to the ParkManager
- Can add your own code for the Collab Hub
- Better error messages. Provide more information as well as an error code. If you have a problem – give me a code and I will know exactly what is wrong
- No more freezing! Now when using DATCSO the application will not freeze but work in the background
- Progress bar on the DATCSO GUI
Download it on the Download Page
I have been absent (if you weren’t aware) for the past month or so, in Brazil for work. So there hasn’t been any updates.
I am planning on doing more tutorials this weekend so keep an eye out (any requests then let me know!)
Version 1.4 of the Park Manager is under way and here’s a quick update:
Now you can search for Parks and Rides using the Park Manager!
Many of you have started using the Collab Hub.
So what are your thoughts?
How would you improve it?
Please let me know by commenting on this post!
Two threads have been started for the It’s a Challenge Contest:
Check them out! :p